The REP2019 project includes the following activities:
- Co-design of an innovative and interactive training programme:
- One full programme including list of topics and methodology for the European Parliament simulation games;
- Involvement of at least two schools per country of project partners to be included in the programme.
- Delivery of the training programme with the participation of local communities:
- At least 50 hours of lessons per each school involved;
- At least 50 students per country involved;
- At least 5 teachers and 5 experts per country involved;
- Organisation of 5 transnational learning events (European Parliament/European Commission simulation games of the decision-making process).
- Assess the impact of the programme aiming to replicate and transfer its methodology:
- One Handbook, including a training toolkit, conceived as a tool that will allow other young people to replicate the simulation games within or outside their schools’ programme.
- Delivery of project exploitation plan with concrete measures and actions for fostering future initiatives.